Assistant Property Manager
WCO provide a diverse working environment and your role will vary daily and may include:
- Ensuring you maintain positive relationships with all clients and communicate regularly
- Attending to urgent maintenance as required within company policy and legislative requirements.
- Preparing applications to VCAT & attend VCAT as required for rent arrears.
- Logging all maintenance requests to the system when reported and arrange within timely manner ensuring instructions are obtained by the owner.
- Following up maintenance completed, keep tenants updated always.
- Following up invoices/quotes for maintenance as needed and ensure all documentation is logged.
- Arranging routine inspections on a weekly basis.
- Undertaking rent reviews 90 days prior to all lease expirations.
- Undertaking final inspections when a tenant vacates to ensure the property has been left in line with the ingoing condition report.
- Providing backup support to other staff if required and work as a team always.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in a property management division
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of relationship management and ability to build trust and respect
- Excellent business and technical communication skills (written and verbal)
- Saturday work (rotating roster) required
- REIV agents’ representative certificate (highly regarded)
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Word
WCO has much to be proud of - but nothing more so than its people. If you feel you have what it takes to step into this role and become an integral part of our team, please express your interest.
Only personal applications from Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.